25 Random Things
I did it on Facebook and now I’m sharing it with you…
Once you’ve been tagged you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I LOVE my Blackberry. I know clearly why they’re referred to as a “crackberry”.
2. I broke my leg in 3rd grade while roller blading. I don’t remember which one.
3. As a small child I was bit in the face by a friend’s dog. I had stitches on my ear, but I still love dogs anyways.
4. I didn’t get my license until I was 17 because I didn’t really care about learning to drive.
5. I didn’t have my first boyfriend until I was a senior in high school.
6. I’ve kissed two boys named Kyle.
7. I didn’t make the volleyball team my freshman year.
8. I have never left this continent (except Hawaii in junior high).
9. The farthest I’ve ever commuted for a job was 6.56 miles.
10. The shortest distance I’ve ever commuted for a job was 1.03 miles.
11. My parents threw me my first surprise birthday party when I turned 16. I was pissed when I walked in the door. Simone threw me one when I turned 24. I instantly started crying.
12. I’ve never watched ANY of the Star Wars movies.
13. I secretly think everyone is smarter and more pulled together than me.
14. People think I’ve creative and crafty, but I wish I was more easily inspired.
15. My thighs are my least favorite body part.
16. I tell people I’m 5’10”, but really I’m closer to 5’-9 1/2”.
17. I love that I have long curly lashes. I’ll never have to use those awful eyelash curlers.
18. When I babysat Ali Aills one time, I convinced her baseball chalk was powdered sugar and she ate it! Right off the field.
19. My Dad wanted to name me Mercedes. I wonder if they would have still hired me here at LOS?
20. I’ve know Nicolina Mulcahy for 11 years. She’s my oldest girl friend. Kelly Zook is my oldest guy friend at 9 years.
21. When I was a baby people said I looked like the Gerber baby.
22. When I was little I was invited to be on channel 3 news to say goodnight to Stan Atkinson. I declined.
23. In junior high I used to cheat when we ran the mile.
24. Sometimes I wish I owned my own cupcakery.
25. I know people aren’t supposed to admit it, but i do… I enjoy gossip. At least I’m honest with myself.