List of Things New & Shiny
Novio and I were discussing yesterday his brother’s complete disregard for money management. We all want shiny new things, but we have to pick and choose and PLAN. Not buy everything on plastic. It got me to thinking about all the shiny and new things I would like if money were no object because no matter how much I saved it wouldn’t be enough with my measly paycheck and all my necessary bills.
- A white Jeep Rubicon, lifted and with a hard top.
- Newer laptop! (haha, mine isn’t even a year old and it’s out-dated)
- New clothes.
- Blackberry Bold.
- Commercial Kitchen-Aid.
- All new bakeware; cake pans, muffin pans, loaf pans etc. etc.
- iPod hook-up in my new Jeep!
- Expand my pathetic heel collection.
- I’d buy every piece of PINK clothing out there!
- Uuumm house! Or at least a small place to call my own.
I’m sure the list goes on and on, but that’s all I can manage to come up with right now. I guess I’m not dreaming to big this morning. Ha!