“Everytime I hear that song, I go back, I go back
We all have a song that somehow stamped our lives
Takes us to another place and time” - Kenny Chesney
I have a love/hate relationship with certain songs. Those songs that we all have that make you think of an ex-boyfriend or someone you dated. Something that sticks out in your mind about them or transfers you back when you hear that song.
I wanted to share those “special” songs because to me this list is so random and hysterical.
- Thunderstruck - AC/DC
- Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Shit (Bananas) - Gwen Stefani
- SOS - Rihanna
- Ten Rounds of Jose Cuervo - Tracy Byrd
- www.memory.com - Alan Jackson
- Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado & Timbaland
- Tell Me When to Go - E-40 (Feat. Keak Da Sneak)
- Jane Fonda - Mickey Avalon
- Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin’) - T-Pain featuring Yung Joc
- I’m a Flirt Remix - R. Kelly featuring T.I. & T-Pain
- Love Story - Taylor Swift
My silly list makes me happy in a way. Different guys, different music, different times in my life.
What about you?