Secret Starbucks Menu
I found this link through FullCredit’s post about a secret menu item from McDonald’s. Honestly, I was more interested in what Starbucks has got goin on! :) I always wonder how true these things are or if the person behind the counter would stare at you dumfounded.
- Biscotti Frapuccino - This is a typical frapuccino but it has a biscotti blended inside. You will have to purchase the biscotti separate when you are checking out, but you can have it in any flavor frap.
- Short Drink - This is a less expensive version of any Starbucks drink. It is smaller than a tall with a lower price.
- Red Eye - This is a shot of espresso in regular drip coffee.
- Black Eye - This drink has 2 shots of espresso in regular drip coffee.
- Green Eye - This drink includes 3 shots of espresso in regular drip coffee.
- Poor Mans Latte - We recommend you do not tell your Barista you are planning on creating this drink when you order. Order an iced Americano with no water and half ice, then use the free milk on the side to mix it up to your standards.
- Poor Mans Chai Latte - Same recommendation as above applies here. Order a Chai Tea Misto with extra foam, two tea bags, and half cinnamon and half vanilla syrup.
- French Pressed Coffee - If you want coffee served fresh from a French press you may have it with any variety in the shop.
- Chocolate Cream Frapuccino - This is a frapuccino made with chocolate syrup and chocolate frapuccino base.
- Cake Batter Frap - Order a vanilla frappucino and ask for both the vanilla bean and almond flavorings. It will taste just like cake batter.
- Crunchberry Frap - Flavored like the crunchberry cereal, this is a strawberrys and cream frappucino with hazelnut flavoring.
- Strawberry Blended Lemonade - Although this had been taken off the menu, most locations will still blend the strawberry flavoring with lemonade for you.
- London Fog - This is made with vanilla flavoring in Earl Gray Tea.
- Zebra Mocha (also called a Tuxedo or Penguin Mocha) - This is a mix of the white chocolate and regular chocolate mochas.
- Red Tux Mocha (also called Bleeding Penguin) - The same mix of white chocolate and regular chocolate mocha with raspberry flavoring.