Thank you Southwest! I get to spend my birthday weekend in Sacramento visiting with all of my friends back home that I have not seen in over a year. I will also be attending my ten year high school reunion (o.m.g!).
This trip will include, but not limited to:
- Drinking lots of alcohol at all my old bars.
- Catching up with my sorority sisters.
- Meeting sorority sisters children (wow!)
- Seeing all of the people from high school who I don’t keep in contact with.
- Gossiping about people from high school with those that I do still keep in contact with.
- Spending quality time with my aunt, uncle, and cousins.
- Eating lots of yummy food (Jack’s and Leatherby’s, I’m looking at you!)
- Meeting my new baby cousin, who will be almost one.
- Meeting my friend’s twins, who just turned one.
- And if I am lucky, getting to see my tumblr buddy Kyle.
UUUUMMM HECK YES!! Can’t wait!