I’ve been reading like a fiend lately. Almost one book a week so I haven’t been sharing with you guys or updating my Goodreads account!
- Best Friends Forever Not my favorite of hers and not quite the beach read I was looking for. I still enjoyed it and anyone whose ever outgrown friends, but didn’t really understand why can probably relate.
- Summer Blowout One of those books that sat on my shelf forever because I was completely judging the cover. Turned out to be a really fun, quick read. For makeup lovers - MUST READ!
- The Fixer Upper I was actually pretty disappointed with this book. I really liked her other books because of the southern charm. This was lacking in that way and incredibly predictable!
- Tell Me Lies This was a bit of a murder mystery. Not what I was expecting at all! I read through this fast because I wanted to tie up all the crazy loose ends.
- Crazy for You Great for anyone whose in a rut or has been there. The main character decides to break out of her box and it makes you say, hey! I can do that too.
- French By Heart: An American Family’s Adventures in La Belle France Not my usual beach read, but I still enjoyed it. It was very interesting to learn about life in France through the perspective of American woman.
Is there anything you have recently read that I should add to my list??