Now I'm starting to see why celebrities act like their lives are so hard. All the jet-setting, event attending and alcohol drinking - it really IS hard work! Although I don't have a stylist, an assistant and hair/makeup people so maybe they're still a bunch of whiney rich people? Either way - I'm looking forward to my final two long weekends this month with absolutely nothing planned! In theory I'd love to lay around in leggings as pants, eating ice cream and watching the entire season of The Bachelor Pad in one sitting. In reality I think I'll be repainting my chandelier, painting the spare bedroom and doing cool girl things like laundry. Don't be jealous of this girl's g-l-a-m lifestyle!
Filtering by Tag: travel
Thank you Southwest! I get to spend my birthday weekend in Sacramento visiting with all of my friends back home that I have not seen in over a year. I will also be attending my ten year high school reunion (o.m.g!).
This trip will include, but not limited to:
- Drinking lots of alcohol at all my old bars.
- Catching up with my sorority sisters.
- Meeting sorority sisters children (wow!)
- Seeing all of the people from high school who I don’t keep in contact with.
- Gossiping about people from high school with those that I do still keep in contact with.
- Spending quality time with my aunt, uncle, and cousins.
- Eating lots of yummy food (Jack’s and Leatherby’s, I’m looking at you!)
- Meeting my new baby cousin, who will be almost one.
- Meeting my friend’s twins, who just turned one.
- And if I am lucky, getting to see my tumblr buddy Kyle.
UUUUMMM HECK YES!! Can’t wait!